The information provided here about the TTA is directly from their website, Keauhou Veterinary Hospital makes no claims to the accuracy of the information they provide.
- TTA neutralizes cranial tibial thrust in cranial cruciate ligament deficient stifles
- Stability is achieved without compromising joint congruency
- TTA decreases internal joint reactions including retropatellar pressure
- TTA is less invasive than other geometry modifying techniques
- TTA reduces morbidity and post-surgical complications while accelerating recovery
Jacob Head, DVM
Keauhou Veterinary Hospital
78-6728 Walua Road
Kailua Kona, HI 96740
808-322-2988/ Fax 808-322-2303
For more information about why animals need TTA visit TTA Medical Need website.