Kyon Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA)
The information provided here about the TTA is directly from their website, Keauhou Veterinary Hospital makes no claims to the accuracy of the information they provide.
- TTA neutralizes cranial tibial thrust in cranial cruciate ligament deficient stifles
- Stability is achieved without compromising joint congruency
- TTA decreases internal joint reactions including retropatellar pressure
- TTA is less invasive than other geometry modifying techniques
- TTA reduces morbidity and post-surgical complications while accelerating recovery
Jacob Head, DVM
Keauhou Veterinary Hospital
78-6728 Walua Road
Kailua Kona, HI 96740
808-322-2988/ Fax 808-322-2303
For more information about why animals need TTA visit TTA Medical Need website.